Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A man's Christmas!

Growing up, my Christmas was PINK PINK PINK.  Barbie car, barbie kitchen, barbie barbie barbie.  Fast forward 25 years, change a few letters and you get Bruder.  Bruder Backhoe, Bruder Bucket Loader, Bruder Crane and this years special guest...Bruder Skid Steer Loader.

What do you do when your three year old is browsing his library book (the 65 page one he picks out that is all technical workings of machines) and say's..."it sure would be nice if I had a skid steer loader"? You think, "what the heck is a skid steer loader", go online and buy him one because apparently the 1000 yellow trucks in your playroom aren't complete without a skid steer loader.  I know he'd just be the happiest kid if I could score him a feller buncher (google it) but at $50+ and an 8yr+ age limit, I'm putting my foot down.

Other fun items he and Garrett will be getting; construction vests, a working landfill with a "grapple", garbage truck, steam roller (the machine kind :~)), cd player with microphones, guitar, cash register and a cleaning kit.  See there is some variety!

As for me...I'll take a wrapping fairy and an electric heating blanket.  K.thanx.

Oh, and because I am feeling giving....a Feller Buncher :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!! I guess I should savor this year (when Ben isn't able to vocalize his Christmas list yet)! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete